Infrared heating compared with new technologies such as air / water heat pumps or biomass can offer significantly quicker payback times due to lower costs of purchase, installation, maintenance and running costs.
5 Ways infrared heating can save you money
- You can set your thermostat 2 degrees lower with infrared heaters because they warm objects that radiate the heat.
- Infrared heaters use less power to heat a room than traditional heating because heat is not lost with through circulation of the air.
- Infrared heating can run off electricity from renewable sources like solar PV.
- Our heaters require no maintenance so you can save hundreds of pounds on yearly servicing.
- Our heaters are compatible with thermostats and motion sensors ensuring you are only paying for the heating that you need.
Annual Running Cost
All figures are taken from the Energy Saving Trust website calculations for a 3 bedroom house and from manufacturers website. Government grants and subsidies are not included.