Infrared heating compared with new technologies such as air / water heat pumps or biomass can offer significantly quicker payback times due to lower costs of purchase, installation, maintenance and running costs.
5 Ways infrared heating can save you money
- You can set your thermostat 2 degrees lower with infrared heaters because they warm objects that radiate the heat.
- Infrared heaters use less power to heat a room than traditional heating because heat is not lost with through circulation of the air.
- Infrared heating can run off electricity from renewable sources like solar PV.
- Our heaters require no maintenance so you can save hundreds of pounds on yearly servicing.
- Our heaters are compatible with thermostats and motion sensors ensuring you are only paying for the heating that you need.